AER Biennial International Conference 2022
Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy/Release
AER COVID 19 Statement
The Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER) is committed to protecting public health and will follow all safety measures based on CDC, state, and building requirements. During the COVID-19 pandemic, AER has been making the necessary adjustments to plan our events to ensure participant safety is our top priority. Together with the Union Station Hotel, and in consideration of guidance and information shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government requirements and guidance, we are planning for the following:
- Hand sanitizing stations
- All attendees at the 2022 International Conference must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
- AER will, whenever possible, create an environment of social distance.
AER CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ATTENDEES, EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
- Cancellation requests received prior to June 20, 2022, will be refunded at 50%.
- AER will not provide refunds for cancellation requests received after June 20, 2022.
- Special consideration will be made for those who have tested positive for COVID-19 on July 6, 2022, or later. A cancellation due to a positive COVID-19 test will result in a refund of 75%.
- f you have tested positive within 10 days of attending the conference, please adhere to CDC guidelines. They can be found at: https://bit.ly/3IDELyN
- All requests to cancel a conference registration must be made in writing to AER: email@example.com.