AER Biennial International Conference 2022
Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy/Release
committed to protecting public health and will follow all safety measures based on CDC, state, and building requirements. in consideration of guidance and information shared by the (CDC) and local government requirements and guidance, we
- Cancellation requests received prior to June 20, 2022, will be refunded at 50%.
- AER will not provide refunds for cancellation requests received after June 20, 2022.
- Special consideration will be made for those who have tested positive for COVID-19 on July 6, 2022, or later. A cancellation due to a positive COVID-19 test will result in a refund of 75%.
- f you have tested positive within 10 days of attending the conference, please adhere to CDC guidelines. They can be found at: https://bit.ly/3IDELyN
- All requests to cancel a conference registration must be made in writing to AER: firstname.lastname@example.org.